Netscape update brocken?

Hi,

today after updating my system (woody) following "error" occured:

    The following packages have been kept back
        communicator netscape

Why? They seem to depend on Netscape 4.75 but now 4.76 is installed. Can
I savely remove these packages without missing further Netscape updates?

    $ dpkg --get-selections | grep netscape
    netscape                                        install
    netscape-base-4                                 install
    netscape-base-475                               install
    netscape-base-476                               install
    netscape-java-475                               install
    netscape-java-476

I think I do not need both versions of Netscape. Maybe it is already a
bug is filled -- I think it is a bug -- and the problem solves some
updates later... I have no time to look for the bug by myself.

Kai.
--
::: mailto:kai.weber@gmx.net . http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/~bond/
::: for my pgp-key mailto:pgp-key@web.de (automated reply)