Re: A couple of questions

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 07:54:34AM -0700, Ray Percival wrote:
> Hi all,
> Does anybody have a nice recipe for ssh to a machine behind a ipchains firewall with ipmasq? (It is floppyfw) I only have two machines behind the firewall and only want to connect to one of them. Also I can use xvidtune to fix my "rolling" problem (modline stuff) now how do I get X to use that modline by default. Thanks for your help.
Please wrap lines to 72 chars.

ipportfw/ipautofw, ipmasqadm portfw or ipmasqadm autofw for more info,
ipmasqadm is packaged, portfw and autofw should be compiled as modules
(or in kernel).

modelines: xvidtune shows you a modeline. insert this one in your
XF86Config, and comment out the one it replaces.

--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
Oops! (said in a quiet, almost surprised voice)