Re: cron/at question.

> Should have given you an example of what I am doing. Here it is....
>
> # at 23:17
> warning: commands will be executed using /bin/sh
> >/usr/local/bin/radio 104

Maybe this command runs sub commands and that's why radio doesn't show up
? Looks like it's something you made, so probably a shell script
(normally they wait until subcommands get executed though (unless you use
things like: & and friends) ?

> When the clock turns 23:17

I hope this is the computer clock your talking about. :)

> I'll look into this -m switch for daemons tommorrow. Haven't a clue where
> to invoke this yet. Bedtime now.

man start-stop-daemon

or maybe even:

info start-stop-daemon