Re: Debian is not for me

It is a Sound Blaster 16 PCI sound card. The system BIOS is set to recognize
PnP cards and is used by Win 98 and Suse 6.4 distro's so I do not want to
change it. The sound chip is a Ensoniq 1371, IRQ 11 and i/o=6800-683F. I
have read the PnP Howto and Alsa mini-Howto with no clue on how to get
the sound card recognized. Any help would be appricated.
Clay Stapleton