Re: SCREENSHOT - what software/method to use

I don't know if it is worth mentioning, but Window Maker allows you to
very simply take a screen or window shot. I was all ready to use the scrot
package when I found that if you click with the alternate mouse button
in WM, you get the options "take a screenshot" and "take a windowshot."

// G l e n n  B e c k e r                                                |

// "Ah, how do you sleep?                                                |
// Ah, how do you sleep at night?"                                       |
//                 -- John Lennon                                        |

// glenn@scifi.com                                                       |