From: Andy Bastien [mailto:lists@yuggoth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 9:34 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: potato and netsaint

I'd like to install netsaint on a potato box.  Unfortunately, the most
recent version requires glibc 2.2.  Is is reasonably possible to
upgrade potato to glibc 2.2?  This is a production box, (mainly DNS,
but it does one or two other things as well), so I can't screw it up
;-).  Should I just try to live with an older version of netsaint?  Do
I have any other options?