Re: list codes?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: list codes?
- From: Carl Johnson <email@example.com>
- Date: 11 Dec 2000 20:42:39 -0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Bob Nielsen's message of "Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:27:36 -0800"
- References: <20001211104932.DFR6745.email@example.com> <20001211095137.A15314@ramuh.espers> <00121111190604.10445@bogus> <20001211142736.A28913@oz.net>
Bob Nielsen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> wtf is included in the bsdgames package. Another useful tool is dict,
> which with its various databases, particularly dict-jargon, will also
> do this, plus it gives general dictionary information as well.
You might also want to check out dict-foldoc package. I find it is
often better than dict-jargon.
Carl Johnson email@example.com