RE: Window Maker

And it brings you the "sunken window session autosave sig11" bug that hasn't
been caught yet.  See bug #78089.

If you're going to do it, pull sources and build it under Potato.  The Woody
package has dependencies on XF4 and libc6 that you can't satisfy without
doing things to your system you probably don't want.

-----
Marc Wilson
mwilson@moonkingdom.net
mwilson@cts.com