Re: APOLOGY!!!! for my earlier posts about unsubscribing

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 10:43:49AM +0100, Peter Hugosson-Miller wrote:

> ...and let's not forget, if you're an American presidential candidate,
> then it's considered quite acceptable to publicly describe someone as "a
> major-league A**hole". In fact it probably wouldn't even stop you from
> becoming president...

Now we have uncontrollably, or so it seems, lurched from the definitely
off-topic to the ludicrously-off-topic.

If there is one thing this list does not need AT ALL, it is partisan
politics thank you.

There are plenty of arenas wherein gratuitous political spewing is the order
of the day; this isn't one of them.

--
Bob Bernstein
at