Re: ICQ with debian firewall

Hi,

try the icq module first. It did not work for me, so I had to do a
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L 10.161.67.65 4000 -R 192.168.1.1 4000

With this option, there is no need to reconfigure the icq clients. Even
without this option, most parts of icq work, except filetransfer and some
sort of chat (as far as I know).

When this also does not work, read the Ip-Masq. HOWTO. You have to forward
ports 2000-2020 for every client and reconfigure it.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan