Re: Apache/CGI new error?

Hmm, I'm not completely sure about this, since I'm relatively inexperienced
with apache, but I think that part of your problem with suexec, might be
that it was compiled with /var/www as its document root.  (I thought that
you had found some way to change the layout for Apache and suexec by
recompiling them from source before installing them as .debs)

I believe that in order to get .cgi scripts to work properly with suexec
enabled, you have to have them running under the docroot which was
configured when Suexec and apache were originally compiled.  I don't know if
there is any way to tell what docroot was compiled into suexec, unless you
do it yourself.

Please let me know if any of this is inaccurate.  Perhaps someone else out
there can shed some more light on this?

eirik