The shithead damn it thingy - please cool down people

I just searched for other mails from kroger@... and i only found polite
questions AND answers concerning debian. This man appears to be a victim. (My
password was sniffed some years ago and it was quite a disaster for me -
someone started really REALLY bad nazi crap with my identity - not nice)

And he replied to another thread where josso.chris@... asked for how to
unsubscribe. He simply and politely wrote UNSUBSCRIBE ... [1]

It looks like someone had some 'fun' with his reputation - not nice. Maybe i
am wrong but please people check your mails and you should see the following:

Opened threads and answers by subject from kroeger@... (all look like he just
want's to get his linux up and running)

xdm questions; resolution?
Dexter
2.2 -> 2.2.2r
Re: erase my adress on your list!!! [1]
no modules after kernel compile
linux freezes during scanning
[SOLVED] Re: GNU/Linux boot disk w/lilo
OT: regular expression question

So i conclude kroeger@... is just a normal Debian user and is not such a
crazy person as it might look like. He is on the list, he uses the list - why
should he start to get crazy? It does not look like he want's to get off the
list.

Cool down and cross-check the mails you receive - this is the right behaviour.
Especially when
dealing with someones reputation it is mandatory, right?

Don't let some other 'individual' make more 'fun' out of this 'threads',
please. On such critical threads always check twice or more BEFORE flaming,
please.

BTW, if he would be such an ignorant person why isn't he flaming your replies
and starting a real flame war? Looks like he is polite and mature enough to
be a Ph.D. and to not behave this premature way.

Mac