Re: pppoe

I have mindspring dsl also. I was able to retrieve the
pppoe package with apt-get, however, I wasn't able to
configure it or get it to work. I downloaded the
roaring penguin pppoe package, and I was able to
successfully install and configure it. It is  avaiable
here: http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/
Here you will find the instructions to install and
configure(it is a snap to setup)

The file you want is here:
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/rp-pppoe-2.4.tar.gz

Have fun.