blender problem

Hi!

I have just installed blender on my machine. I have a duron 650 with 128mb of
ram, and geforce2 mx graphic card. Everything works ok except for blender. It
starts as a big blank screen most of the time, but sometimes it starts just
fine (1-5%). I have tried the environment settings for MESA (MESA_RGB_VISUAL,
MESA_NO_DITHER, MESA_BACK_BUFFER), but none of them changed the randomnes of
the situation. Has anyone had similar problems (blender starting with
transparent screen most of the time and ok some times)? and how (if) they fixed
this?

THX in advance!

Bostjan
--