Re: 2.2 -> 2.2.2r

At 5:49 PM -0500 12/8/00, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
Thank you!

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:30:41 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

 >On Fri, 08 Dec 2000, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
 >> it is not clear for me yet how to upgrade from 2.2 to 2.2r2. Should I do
 >> apt-get update && apt-get -y dist-upgrade with a link to "stable" in the
 >> /etc/apt/sources.list?
 >> Thanks in advance for the help!
 >
 >Yes. That's all it takes.
 >
 >--
 >  "One disk to rule them all, One disk to find them. One disk to bring
 >  them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond
 >  where the shadows lie." -- The Silicon Valley Tarot
 >  Henrique Holschuh

Marcelo

UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE UNSUBSCRIBE

James K. Kroger, Ph.D.
Center for the Study of Brain, Mind, and Behavior
Department of Psychology
3-N-4D Green Hall
Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544-1010, USA