isdn / ipppd

Hi,

what do I have to make to use ipppd ? -- I already managed to connect
with the normal pppd with a capiplugin.so (from isdn4linux source) with
my FRITZ!PCMCIA, so the hardware problems (driver) seems to be solved.
Now there is a boot script

    /etc/init.d/isdnutils

which starts

    ipppd
    isdnlog

What is this ? -- is ipppd then running always in daemon mode ?
-- how would I then initiate a connection ? (Up to now I used a
modified `pon' script (something like `pppd call provider') to
start a connection with an ordinary modem.)

Maybe it would already help to get the relevant scripts, e.g.
/etc/isdn (and possibly also parts from /etc/ppp) from a running
configuration.

--
   Johannes