Re: 2.2 -> 2.2.2r

On Friday 08 December 2000 16:20, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Dear colleages of list,
>
> it is not clear for me yet how to upgrade from 2.2 to 2.2r2. Should I do
> apt-get update && apt-get -y dist-upgrade with a link to "stable" in the
> /etc/apt/sources.list?
> Thanks in advance for the help!
Yes.

Though I always hesitate to automatically answer "y" to everything, as it may
be important that I study the question before answering.

Also, I'd suggest this line :
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.