Re: SOLUTION: sblive

The latest stable kernels have the module in the tree, so if you plan on
creating a custom kernel, it's there to be compiled, and the SB Live name is
in the list of sound modules to pick from.

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.