Re: 2.2 -> 2.2.2r

On Fri, 08 Dec 2000, Brooks R. Robinson wrote:
> I am unclear and may be totally off base, but it is my impression that
> proposed updates are proposed until a new release level is generated i.e.,
> all the proposed updates after 2.2r0 would be in 2.2r2 and that stable would
> link to 2.2r2.  Am I correct in this statement?

All the proposed updates that were accepted, yes.

The 2.2r2 release (NOT proposed-updates) may contain different stuff from
what was there in 2.2r1/2.2r0 proposed-updates, I think. Packages in
proposed-updates that were rejected by the release manager are not included,
and AFAIK late-coming stuff that never went through proposed-updates might
have been included at the release manager's discretion.

  Henrique Holschuh