Re: Which Navigator files for 4.75?

Installing the 'navigator' meta-package will cause the 4.76 version of
Netscape Navigator to be installed if you do it using apt-get. Assuming
you have /etc/apt/sources.list properly set up, you can just do this:

apt-get update
apt-get install navigator

All dependencies will be downloaded and installed automatically. Here's
the package information for navigator:

Package: navigator
Section: contrib/web
Installed-Size: 7
Maintainer: Ryan Murray <rmurray@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: netscape4.base
Version: 1:4.76-1
Depends: navigator-smotif-476, netscape-java-476, netscape-base-4
Conflicts: netscape-base-406, netscape-base-407, netscape-base-408,
netscape-base-45, netscape-base-4
etscape-base-473, netscape-base-475
Filename: dists/potato/contrib/binary-i386/web/navigator_4.76-1.deb
Size: 1050
MD5sum: 739e474e33939546753544a9909dac38
 This package depends on the real netscape packages, so as to
 make things easier for people to install.
meta-package: yes

Tom