wmaker crashes. Locale involved?

Hi again,

I'm recently experiencing a much larger wmaker crashes.
My locale ca_ES is not supported by it.
But I can do several long sessions without problems.
My problem is this one: I don't know what can cause the crash.

my most recent .xsession-errors are quite simple:

Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: lang/locale settings will cause printing problems
ls: /usr/lib/netscape/473/wrapper.d: No such file or directory
ls: /usr/lib/netscape/473/communicator/wrapper.d: No such file or directory
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C

^

--This error was given one hour before the crash.

And then: BUM! Crash!

/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker fatal error: got signal 11 (Segmentation fault)

/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker fatal error: got signal 11 (Segmentation fault)

/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker fatal error: crashed while trying to do some post-crash cleanup. Aborting immediatelly.
xterm:  fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) or KillClient on X server ":0.0"
xterm:  fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) or KillClient on X server ":0.0"
mutt:  fatal IO error 32 (Broken pipe) or KillClient on X server ":0.0"

Another crash: this wmaker session has longed for 30 seconds.

/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker warning: X server does not support locale
/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker warning: cannot set locale modifiers
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker fatal error: got signal 11 (Segmentation fault)

/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker warning: trying to restart Window Maker...
/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker warning: X server does not support locale
/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker warning: cannot set locale modifiers

Where can I get more clues?

Thanks,

Ignasi