Re: How do you remove Helix GNOME

apt-get takes regular expressions, so a 'apt-get --purge remove "helix*"'
should nuke everything that has the string 'helix' in its name.
Note that apt-get does a substring match with the package name,
so 'helix*' will be matched no matter where in the name it is.
Also note, that you need the quotes around 'helix*', so you the asterisk i
doesn't get eaten by bash.

HTH,