Re: Second post: How get chrome/themes working in Mozilla?

Hi,

tahnks for getting back to me.

> installation enabled and, as with everything else in Mozilla, you have
> to have write access to the mozilla directory to install them. I run my

Ok, I'll give it a shot. I got some advice like that earlier. But what
of the jar I dl from netscape? I see lot's of jar files under mozilla
and it's a really nice theme. Any way of using it? I saw at x.thmes.org
that the themes were interchangeable? How would I get my jar seen by
mozilla M18?

And where are you getting your nightly builds, BTW, debian or mozilla
tarballs?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"