Sawfish and Gkrellm

Hi, this has been an ongoing problem for a long time for me, but I just wanted to see if others experience the same thing.

I run Gkrellm with Sawfish. I have Gkrellm always started when I login by Gnome. I have Sawfish set to "Automatically remember other window attributes". I have Gkrellm set to sticky so that it appears on all viewports (I use 4 viewports and 1 workspace). Once I set it to be sticky, it is, but alot of times after I log and log back in (not every time) Sawfish somehow forgets that it is supposed to be sticky. Now the really weird part is that when I go to set it to be sticky again, the sticky flag is already on! I have to turn it off and then turn it on again to make Gkrellm sticky again! Has anyone experienced this? Thanks. -Jeff

PS- Does anyone have a good answer for the need for both workspaces AND viewports? Seems redundant and confusing to me.