Re: Deb linux compatability

"Mark R. Martinez" <markr@cs.utep.edu> wrote:
>	THank you for your time.  I was wondering if there is a Debian
>version available (stable or devel) that is compatible with an IBM RS/6000
>PowerPC currently running AIX.

If I remember correctly, the PowerPC box on which I installed potato
(r0) at work was an RS/6000; I had various problems with the boot
floppies (it got stuck in a loop trying to initialize SCSI) and had to
cobble together boot disks using another distribution, but I'd guess
those are fixed in newer point releases of potato. Anyhow, like Ben
said, debian-powerpc should have up-to-date information.