NIS / NIS+?

Hi!

I want to knew if there are anyplans to add NIS+ to Debian?

I want help to configure NIS for my network. For the moment I have this
computers in my net at home that I want to use NIS for.

Computer	NIS		Type				    OS
miranda		master		File server, mail server	    Debian
aj		slave		workstation (i some times move it)  Debian
mike		slave		workstation ( -------- " ------- )  Debian
tux		client		Web server , firewall		    Debian
dust		client		DNS server, DHCP server, fileserver Debian
vax		client		workstation			    NetBSD

How do I configure the diffrent computers and how do I get it to work
together with NetBSD? I have tried my self but didn't succsed so I want
help if there is someone who cna help me.

/Mathias