Re: PS/2 mouse on serial port?

did you get the adapter *with* the mouse? there are many adapters that
are not compadible with brands other then the mouse they come with, and
some can't even be converted at all for some reason or another(only had
that with 1 trackball though).

in short, if the adapter didn't come with the mouse, don't expect it to
work.

nate

--
:::