Re: reinstall windows?

Oooops, forgot something. Swapping partitions is not the same as swapping
the disks. For this I used a bios swap in lilo:
other=/dev/hdb1
	label=dos
	table=/dev/hdb
	map-drive=0x80
	to=0x81
	map-drive=0x81
	to=0x80

This swaps the drives on BIOS level, so windows thinks it is on the first
disk.

But then you might still need the story described below.
Greetings,
Sebastiaan