Video Card Setup

    If none of you know already, I'm the server at my LAN parties.  However
I've come to a point where I don't know what to do.  Opinions and/or advice
would be appreciated.
    Here's what all (PCI cardwise) I want in my box (the numbers correspond
to the PCI slot; 0 is AGP):

    0.  Nvidia Card
    1.  Voodoo Card with TV output
    2.  U2 SCSI  (Adaptec one; I think 2930U2 or 2940U2)
    3.  3ware ATA RAID 6200  (RAID 0 with 2 Maxtor 60 gigs)
    4.  Intel Dual Port LAN card
    5.  Personal LAN card (so my quake game won't be bogged down by
uploads/downloads)
    6.  Sound Blaster Live!

    I've got a bit of a problem tho.  I have yet to find a card with Glide
2.0/3.0 support thats PCI and has TV out.  I would buy a seperate DVD
decoder (since they're pretty cheap), but I have no PCI slots to spare.
    Quick Comment:  Yes, I do know about IRQ stuff and how AGP/Slot 1 share
the same IRQ and all that other good stuff.  So please, don't tell me I'm
going to whack up my IRQs.
    On with my babble.  So what do you say?  I want to be able to play DVDs
to the TV along with desktop environment (did I mention Glide support?)  At
the same time, I want people to be uploading to me without any bog down and
me being able to Quake 3 on my NVidia card all at the same time.  (Yeah for
linux's multitasking!!!!  (And lots of CPU power and RAM.))  I want to make
sure to impress them with my OS (and my box of course.)

    Brandt Dusthimer