fips/win swapfile ?

I'm installing 2.2 on a friends computer. He wants to keep windows
onboard, but I seem to have misplaced my old PartitionMagic CD and don't
want to spend the money to buy another one. Hence, I'm using FIPS.

Reading the help file for fips, it tells me that I have to remove the
windows swap file manually using the enhanced 386 control panel. ?? Then
reinstall it after I run fips. The disk is defragging now so if someone
can enlighten me on this a little I would appreciate it. Where is the
command to remove the windows swap file? And then reinstall it?

I looked through the control panel¬>system and I didn't see anything.

The machine I'm installing on is setup for FAT32.

thanks