RE: Exim Install & localhost configuration.

IIRC, when running eximconfig (script that does the configuration) don't select
the option that involves smart-hosting.  Instead set your system up as an
"Internet server" that does SMTP transfer of mail...option 1 or 2, IIRC.

On 01-Dec-2000 horton@altern.org wrote:
> I just installed Exim, how can I configure it to send mail from localhost? I
> don't want
> to relay my mail to my ISP, or anyone... Anyone have any idea's? Any help is
> greatly
> appreciated!
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Jason
>

> --

---------------------------------------
Arlen Carlson <adcarlson@iname.com>

So so is good, very good, very excellent good:
and yet it is not; it is but so so.
                -- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)

                        -o)
                        /\\
                       _\_v