gnome without window manager

Hi!

I've just installed helix-gnome in my potato box. The default for the gdm is to boot with helix-gnome running.
 After typing my username and password I found myself with a helix-gnome desktop without the
window manager (sawfish in my case) running! (I cannot take control over any window I open ). But sawfish
is already installed and capable of running because if I choose, in the gdm window, the "debian" boot, I end
with a desktop running Window Maker (no gnome running) and from it I can change to sawfish without
problems.

How can I enable sawfish in the gnome boot?

Thanks in advance!

Marcelo
Marcelo Chiapparini
chiappa@centroin.com.br