Java Debian Package

Hello,

I have written a program in Java, and I would like to create a debian
package with it. However, I want just a minimum:

One debian package that contains the .jar file.
Another debian package that has some launching scripts.
A third package containing some html files.

The last two packages should depend on the same version of the first one.

In fact, I want this cut in three because I need to install only some of
the parts in several Debian machines. Some of them will have 1 and
2. Others will have 1 and 3.

Well, back to the question: How do I create a simple package that contains
the files and does VERY SIMPLE tasks in preinst/postinst/prerm? No postrm
required.

If someone has written a similar thing, could you send it to me?

Thank you very much.

Antonio