Re: UNIX help

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Alex Horsnell wrote:
<snip>
> Does anyone out there have any prefered methods/books on learning UNIX?

Alex

I (think I) recall that Linus used two books, Bach's The Design of
the Unix Operating System and Sobel's Hand's on Unix --

Sobel, Hands on Linux is for Linux what Hands On Unix was, and I
think is pretty good. There are MANY web resources. Do a web search.

Lots of luck,

==David

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I hope this is all of the above.)