Re: Configure networking?

Hi,

I do not know how to config the entire network, but you can configure the
files:
/etc/resolve.conf:
domain yourdomain.com
search yourdomain.com other_much_used_domain.org etc.nl
nameserver 1.2.3.4
nameserver 1.2.3.5

For networkinterfaces:
/etc/network/options
ip_forward=no	(set to yes for ip-masquerade)
spoofprotect=yes
syncookies=no

/etc/network/interfaces
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ipup(8), ifdown(8)

# The loopback interface
iface lo inet loopback

# The first network card
iface eth0 inet static
	address 192.168.1.1
	netmask	255.255.255.0
	network 192.168.1.0
	broadcast 192.168.1.255		//standard
	gateway 10.0.0.138		//my internet gateway. Do not set
this when using ppp dialup connections (I belive)

Now to a ifup eth0 and all should work.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan