unzip

Hi,

I have just installed debian GNU/Linux 2.2.  The install worked fine, and I
am now trying to install another application which requires a file to be
unzipped.   The unzip command for some reason does not register.   Looking
through man pages etc, there are other like gnuzip, gzip, zcat etc, all of
which say that to unzip a file, use unzip.  So, I have a problem.   Is unzip
a separate thing which needs to be installed?   Is there an alternative to
unzip?

Thanks

Alistair C Whittle
Mailto:WhittleA@lrl.co.uk
Logistics Resources Limited
9 - 13 Fenchurch Buildings
London
EC3M 5HR

Tel:		020 7481 2101
Fax:		020 7481 2201
Mobile:		07949 104 739
Web:		http://www.lrl.co.uk
LEGAL NOTICE: information in this email is confidential & intended solely
for the addressee.
of this mail or other
action thereon, is prohibited & may be unlawful.