Re: coping with a high-volume mailing list (like this one)?

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:23:53 +0100
Pap Tibor <papt@edasz.hu> wrote:

>> Could you offer a mail2news gateway for home use? I would like to read
> mailing lists through news client but my ISP doesn't provide this.

There is a news app, similar to leafnode, which allows fetching of news
from multiple servers, and also allows you to create a 'local' newsgroup
from a mailing list. It is faster than leafnode at downloading news too.

The app is Simple News (sn) and is available from

Phillip Deackes
Using Storm Linux 2000