whois use

Hey Guys,
I have a whois question.
I was trying to get the abuse contact info for a mass spam, but for some
reason I am not coming up with anything. I thought that I was doing this
in the proper format with the proper whois server, but obviously I am
doing something wrong. Could anyone give me a hint as to how to get the
info I am looking for?

(mail info...)

mailrtr04.ntelos.net (8.11.0/8.11.0) with SMTP id
           eAT9Zuq04356 for <ghost@ghost.ntelos.net>; Wed, 29 Nov 2000

(trying to search...)

ghost@ghost:~> whois cnu.edu.cn -S whois.cnnic.net.cn
Warning: RIPE flags ignored for a traditional server.

% No entries found for the selected source(s).
% This will only work for CNNIC data.