Re: Mutt (Read Only)

* Patrick Cheong Shu Yang (patrick.cheong@hitech.com.my) wrote:
> I have been using Mutt and recently I added another drive to my Debian box and copied /usr over (except for src) to the new hardisk. The now emptied /usr was remounted as /usr/src. Now when I run mutt, my mailbox is always in read-only mode. I need to delete my old mail and I am presently am unable to do it. Any ideas anyone?

Where is your mail being stored exactly?  /usr/src/ ?  I'd come in as root and cat your mailbox >> ~/mail/Inbox or something.  Maybe reflect the changes in your .muttrc and then blash (rm -rf) where-ever your old mail directory was.

Of course, you'll want to change your .procmail to reflect where you want local mail to go ~/mail/Inbox as opposed to /usr/src/? or whatever.

Jeff