NIS and Qpopper?...

 Hi folks,

 Has anyone managed to get Qpopper to authenticate using NIS?! I've
installed both binary packages from the stable archives. NIS works fine
and I can ypcat the passwd file. BUT when I telnet to port 110 it tells
me my passwd is incorrect, I have another working qpopper based mail
server running from the same NIS server, and that authenticates with the
same passwd just fine?

 Theres NOTHING about NIS on the qpopper home page?!

 -Thanks for any advice, Max

--
Max Lock, System Administrator, TELE2 uk. http://3558031516

"Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur."
"That which is said in Latin, sounds profound."