Re: Hi there

If you don't want to buy the CDs, although they are very cheap, you need
to download 6 floppies, and the programme to copy the files you download
onto theactual disks,  and to have a working internet connection.
go to
ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/
choose the directory suitable for your disk size and download the rescue
root and driver disks and then from the dosutils directory download
rawrite2.exe.
When you have used this latter to transfer all the files you downloaded
to floppy disks, boot from the rescue disk and follow the instructions.
And enjoy it!
Jeff