Re: strange dns problem on login to isp

Hi Peter,

I had the same prob when using wvdial.....I think u'll
notice that the problem doesn't exist if you use
pon....anyways what needs to be done is that you need
to add your primary and secondary DNS servers IP
address, as supplied to you by your ISP, to your
/etc/resolv.conf file.....once you do that things
should be fine.

Bye for now

--- "Peter O. Fedichev" <Peter.Fedichev@uibk.ac.at>