Sound config

Hi,

I've got a YAMAHA YMF715 sound chip on my mother board
and I used to drive it with OPL3 SAx2 when I used Corel
Linux. Now I'm using Debian 2.2 but I can't find the
sndconfig tool I had in Corel. Apt-get couldn't fetch
package sndconfig.

I've looked into the mail-list archive and in Feb 2000
I found a message from Yannick Jentsin which should work
fine, but it's a bit criptic for me. I don't know where
to start from and what to do next.

Is there anyone that can tell me what I should do,
step by step? I've only the soundcore module compiled
in the kernel. Where could I find opl3, opl3sa2?

Thanks in advance.

		--Gian Piero