Re: Apache won't start. Apacheconfig spews warnings/errors.

I'm having the same problem and I know that none of the solutions provided
so far will work.  I do have apache-common installed.  I went to the
lengths of commenting out the ExtendedStatus line in httpd.conf and then
got a similar syntax error on the first "Order" directive.  I commented
that out and got further syntax errors on quite standard apache
directives.

Completely purging apache and apache-common and reinstalling them makes no
difference.  Auto install and config have always worked for me in the
past.

What's going on here?

Cheers,
Chris