Re: Where to find unzip?

I did apt-get install unzip. Gets following response:

Package unzip has no available version, but exists in the database. This
typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and never
uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not avilable with the contents of
sources.list
E: Package unzip has no installation candidate.

How to solve this problem?

/Håkan