wu-ftp problem

Hi,

I just upgraded to potato. I had installed wu-ftpd earlier and the
upgrade installed the new version. It is functional. Earlier when I
would ftp to this machine using lftp, I could press tab and change
directories, etc (as in bash). Now that is not possible. Is wu-ftpd
compiled without that feature or should I have to change some
parameter? I went through some of the files and could not find any
info regarding the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

sridhar

Sridhar M.A.                            Powered by:
University of Mysore, Manasagangotri      Debian GNU/Linux 2.1
Mysore 570 006, INDIA