Unidentified subject!

I am unable to configure my soundblaster pci 128. With "make
modules " I select sound suport-> ensoniq pci97 (es1371) and oss
modules. I have the 2.2.14 kernel version.

 When I try to install the es1371 it says "device or resouce is
busy..may be caused by irq or io inputs..."

 How can I change the IRQ´s an IO values?
Could it be a problem of conflict with another device? I say this
because when I boot my PC the IRQ 10 is assigned in the PCI table
to "multimedia device" and to a "serial bus device".

A beer.com Beer Mail fanatic
Beer Mail, brought to you by your friends at beer.com.