an apt-get (I thinj) question
- To: email@example.com (Debian User List)
- Subject: an apt-get (I thinj) question
- From: "Stan Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:34:20 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Nnf2EC.A.x5F.fdEG6@murphy>
Given a properly configured, and net conected Potato system, is there a quick
way to nstall just on package with resorting to searvhing through the entire
For example I would like to install namp with something like:
Stan Brown email@example.com 843-745-3154
Windows 98: n.
useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
(c) 2000 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.