Re: mutt 1.2.5-4

cls-c/s wrote:
> i upgraded mutt to v1.2.5-4, and in so doing, my /etc/Muttrc changed to where:
> 1.  i don't know where to specify my signature file; and
> 2.  i don't know where to specify that i want a copy of my "sent" messages.
> attached is my /etc/Muttrc.

You probably want to specify these in your .muttrc, but I assume
they'll work in either file.  But here's my relavant lines:

set folder=~/Mail
set signature="~/.sig"

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/