Re: Postscript printers

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:33:05PM +0100, Philipp Schulte took time to write:
> I got a OKI 12i/n and it works just great. It has a builtin NIC
> (10BaseT) and 4MB RAM and of course speaks PS :)

The Oki 20 is also very cool... Very nice in a network environment
(speaks TCP/IP, Appletalk, Netware, etc...)
Just toner supplies are hard to find (at least in France)

For magicfilter, I just choosed the ps600 filter and had nothing else
to do (and on Windows computers I had to install a bunch of software
grrrrr....)

Specs easy to find normally on www.okidata.com

--
Patrick.
``C'est un monde qui n'a pas les moyens de ne plus avoir mal.''